Wednesday, September 23, 2009

GLOW STICKS

DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY WITH GLOW STICKS. McKayden was playing with one of the big thick ones last night and for some reason he thought that it would be a good idea to bend it. Well there we are sitting on the couch and all of the sudden he started SCREAMING! It squirted in his eye and was burning. SO there I was on the phone with poison control, again. We had to hold him down and flush his eyes out with water. The kid is a lot stronger then he looks. It took Both Blair and I to hold him down. After ten minutes of toucher he was able to calm down.

3 comments:

Julie Beddoes said...

OMG! That's crazy. I let my kids do that all the time. Thanks for the heads up. I would never have seen that coming.

The Burke Family said...

That same thing happened to Tyler and he screamed like a banshie forever even after we flushed his eyes! They are dangerous!!!

The Netters Adventures said...

Oh no!!! I am glad he is ok!!