Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Happy Birthday Aunt Val!!



We had so much fun at Aunt Val's birthday party. It started out with a whole bunch of people going out to eat at Chilli's. MMMM... that was so good. I really did have every intention on saving some of my ribs for Blair but something happened and all of the sudden they was gone. lol. After dinner we went to Aunt Val's house and Played gestures/charades/pictionary. FUN! Jodi was cracking me up. She is so competitive. I thought I was bad. Then Casey made some better then sex cake. MMM that was really good. We also played Apples to Apples. Laughing wasn't even the word. I think that my jaw still hurts. By the time we left it was around 12:30am. There was alot of fog, but we didn't let that ruin our time.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

lol Im laughing at Scott and how fun you said the party was...and then you look at his face. LOL

The Choate's said...

Hey Mandy
Mariah had showed me some of your blog so I had to go and check out the rest. So I hope you don't mind. But anyway cute blog and very cute kids.