Monday, November 17, 2008

The Flu Season

RRRR... So Saturday morning both Presley and I wake up with stuffy noses. So I did the whole bulb syringe thing. Presley just loved that. I took some meds and we went back to sleep. We woke back up around 10:30, and decided to start our day. After going to my grandma's house. Then battling Toys-R-Us and the Mall, I could barley keep my head up. So Both Presley and I took some more meds and went to bed. Sunday I was so sick. I stayed in bed until 11:30ish Blair had the kids. He fed them, and they all watched shows. When i finely drug my self out of bed I went down stairs and fell asleep on the couch. lol, I think that I was more tired then sick. Anyway I woke up this morning feeling great. So to all of you that haven't got it yet. You will. So take my advice get a lot of sleep and make your husbands take care of the kids.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Ok if you keep visiting Grandma, and I dont.... You are going to be her favorite, and I wont. So please stop. And Ill stay on Top.

Thats my rhyme to you!

Oh and Im glad youre better from the flu.

(I crack myself up.)